Nanoha Fight//StrikerS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanoha Fight Clan's Forums. Home Of Nanoha Fight Hero Arena on US East.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WarCraft in-game activity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
unfrige

unfrige

WarCraft in-game activity Empty
PostSubject: WarCraft in-game activity   WarCraft in-game activity EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:45 am

This is simple. I suggest everyone posting when will they be avaivable in-game, since warcraft3 generaly is losing popularity and community, less people play it alltogether and on less frequent basis. So here is a simple question: How often can you play NF?

Personally i logged on almost every night for the past two weeks ... with exeption to some weekends when im too tired for obvious reasons to play computer games. I'm not sure if i can OR want to keep spending time like this so finding time when there are most people on is best.

Just name days and time when its most likely you will be online. Anything is alright, even if you dont know Smile Thanks.
Back to top Go down
FlameStrike

PostSubject: Re: WarCraft in-game activity   WarCraft in-game activity EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:19 pm

I'm usually only on on weekdays very rarely will you see me playing WC3 on weekends. Although I might be on SC in the middle of the night. As for hours, generally the earliest you'll find me on is 11AM. I usually won't be on later than 8PM. The situation changes depending on my classes and homework. For example, I have a night lecture on Mondays from 6 to 8:30 PM.
Back to top Go down
Teeque7even
Admin
Teeque7even

PostSubject: Re: WarCraft in-game activity   WarCraft in-game activity EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:26 pm

Generally on for games sometime after 3 pm or 4 pm depending on whats going on. I'll generally afk randomly and then check for people who want to play.
Back to top Go down
https://nfss.forumotion.com
Spoofo

PostSubject: Re: WarCraft in-game activity   WarCraft in-game activity EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:23 am

Weekends whenever there would be a game on.
Back to top Go down
Teeque7even
Admin
Teeque7even

PostSubject: Re: WarCraft in-game activity   WarCraft in-game activity EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Won't be on from about 4:00 - 8:00 on Mon & Wed
Back to top Go down
https://nfss.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WarCraft in-game activity   WarCraft in-game activity Empty

Back to top Go down

WarCraft in-game activity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanoha Fight//StrikerS :: NFSS//Information :: Suggestions//Complaints-
Jump to: